Wednesday 2 March 2011

Welcome to the blog

Hi guys, and welcome to this new blog - Everythingthatisfm.

This blog will have everything, players, tactics and as all fm blogs do, stories.
However, before I begin my first stories, I would like you to help me pick a team. I have looked at each of the major leagues - England, Spain, French, Italy, Germany -  and have picked 5 teams that I would choose.



  1. West Bromwich Albion - England
  2. Wolfsburg - Germany
  3. Inter Milan - Italy
  4. Athletico Madrid - Spain
  5. Olympique Lyonnais - France


Please choose to vote on the right side of the page, and visit back soon for the first post on the blog!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Josh, I voted for Lyon because I havn't seen someone manage them in agessss. Good luck and I hope your blog will be successful. It'll take a while for your readership to grow though. Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh,

    I echoed Sears choice. There are not too many FM players writing story on French team. Good luck and hope to see you maintain this blog for long term.

    ReplyDelete