Friday 4 March 2011

FM11 West Bromwich Albion - An Introduction

Hi guys, and welcome to the start of my first story. I loaded up the all the English, German, Spanish, French, Brazilian, Portuguese and Argentinian. In addition, I also loaded the S-League (because I live in Singapore) and the Scottish Premier League. 









West Bromwich Albion are an midlands club who play in the Premier League. They are known as 'The Baggies', and also as the 'Boing-Boing' club, due to their tendencies to get relegated from the Premier League to the Championship, and then getting promoted the next season. They share a fierce rivalry with Wolves, and play a derby known as the Black Country derby. The Baggies also share a rivalry with Aston Villa and Birmingham. 

They play in an all-seater stadium that can hold 26,500 people. Here is a picture:


Here is the FM history and club history.



As you can see, I am predicted to finish 19th, and may have a major problem considering I told the board I could avoid relegation. As a result, I got 4.5 million pounds and an excess wage budget of 31k.


Thanks for reading, feel free to comment, and check back in a couple of days for the pre-season post!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck mate, 4.5 mil is not a big budget but I guess you could bring in a couple of good players for that sum and also a few freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Johnny, I'm aiming to get in young players and some loans. I'm targeting a striker and a backup DM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josh,

    It's tough club to manage but i will be looking forward to your transfers activity. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josh
    Good luck with West Brom. nice choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Josh, looks like an interesting story. I like WBA and you have enough money to bring in two great youngsters. Look forward to seeing how you get on mate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Josh, looking forward to your story. Not seen anyone manage West Brom so should be interesting

    ReplyDelete